The NAB AFL Auskick “Rookie” program is designed for kids aged approximately five to six years old. It ensures that all children develop the fundamental skills required to participate in Australian Football. Children participate in activities designed to improve the various skills of the game, followed by a modified game in an environment which safely allows children to practice their Australian Football skills.
AUSKICK ROOKIE AT MAGPIES – Season 2019
Commences Sunday 5th May from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm at Kippax Oval
- No sessions on long weekends or school holidays.
- All registrations include an Auskick pack and this will be sent directly to you.
Cost – $100
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Input 2615 for postcode
- Select Magpies Rookie (Ages 5-6)
- Follow the prompts for registration and pay online.
Additional information regarding Auskick Rookie and Parent FAQ’s can be found here.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- If you haven’t tried Auskick Rookie before, there is no special equipment required. Footy boots would be great but not essential – just wear runners.
- Bring a water bottle and any sports clothes you want to wear are perfect.
- Bring a jacket in case the weather turns cold.
- Parents MUST be present for the whole of the session and are not permitted to leave their child at the ground unsupervised.
- Players will receive an Auskick player pack which includes a bag, ball, and other goodies.
- If a session is canceled due to bad weather then you will be notified as soon as possible before the session (this could be the same day so please keep a lookout for messages. Facebook is a good way to keep across messages and we also use SMS text messages so make sure your registration details are accurate.)
Auskick Co-Ordinator: Will McInnes